Friday, May 21, 2010

The Breakout

Sample Chapter
Chapter 4: Settle In
"I don't understand why my mom thinks that i shouldn' t be friends with Rashawn any more. He is like my "brutha" because we've been friends for over 12 years. Maybe it's because my mom and his mom got in an arguement. I felt missunderstood because he was my buudy. When I went to school, I saw Nyla and she wasn't making me feel any better! " Hey babe. You taking me shopping today, it's me day!" "I can't today. My mom really has me on her bad side today! Do you think Rashawn and I should still be friends or not?" " You promise me today!!! This is so unfair, it's all bout me and I don't care about you and Rashawn!" We left the room on a good note. After school finished, I wanted to talk to Rashawn to see whats going on. " Your moms is tripping Richard. I don't even know whats going on because my mom was like You can't see Richard no more!"" Do you think its because we are geting suspended fo spray paiting the teachers lounge?" "I hope because I still need to go get my suit for graduation." "Well we just got wait and see!"

No comments: